Dream Engine has been producing video productions for the Victorian State Government Department of Education for close to ten years. This work has seen us filming at many schools in the Melbourne area, as well as regional centres like Bendigo, Ballarat and Horsham.
The Videos that Dream Engine has produced for the Department of Education have been used for:
- Intranet distribution to educate staff
- Documenting of new Department Initiative
- Launch of Department of Educations Programs like FUSE and THE LAB
The work involves filming interviews with students, teachers, Principals and Business Managers. It also includes shooting a range of cutaways or B-Roll footage to help tell the story.
Our experience in producing this work over a number of years has made us familiar with:
- The culture and industry-specific terminology
- Department of Education processes and requirements
- Working with students
The example video above features extracts filmed by Dream Engine at a range of schools in Melbourne and Regional Centres.
To discuss your upcoming educational video production, contact our Melbourne video production studio today.