This article focuses on how to get the best results from your next event video in Melbourne.
Event videos are the most effective way for you to secure a permanent record of a presentation, speech or conference. With all the work that has gone into planning and executing your event in Melbourne, an event video will make sure that you can continue to leverage the value from that event into the future.
An event video will bring you value by:
- Having a record of the day for people who were not able to attend
- Attendees can return to the material to further embed their knowledge
- The footage can be broken into sections and added your website as individual video to further educate your clients or employees
- The video footage can be packaged up and sold as an information product
When selecting a video production company to film your next event video in Melbourne, it’s important that they:
- Use a specialist low-light camera – Event rooms are often poorly lit. A specialist low-light camera will ensure high quality images without flooding the area with too much additional light which might distract the presenter or the audience.
- Bring additional lighting – Additional lighting, used in a subtle way, will ensure that your video has high production values.
- Use broadcast quality radio lapel microphones – These microphones can be placed unobtrusively on presenter, or on the lectern. This will ensure high quality sound.
- Dual system audio – By recording 2 versions of the audio, it will provide security that in the unlikely event of disturbance to 1 audio source, the audio will be safely recorded to a second source.
- Visit the venue and/or have a pre-event discussion with the venue – This will ensure that any potential challenges around video or sound are solved prior to the day. It will also ensure a good working relationship between the venue and the video production company.
- Are good communicators – It’s vital that the video production company that you choose has a clear understanding of what your requirements are. There is only one chance for them to get it right.
- Are experienced – Many years of filming events ensures that the production company knows the best angles and locations to film from, how to secure the best sound, how to make sure that the lighting is correct without distracting the presenter or audience.
Dream Engine has been documenting event, conference and presentation and event video in Melbourne for over ten years. During this time we have built and refined a system to ensure great results. It involves:
- Professionalism – In the way we interact with you and the venue manager.
- Reliability – Arriving early, using new, well maintained equipment, recording to multiple devices for safety.
- Quality – We capture great images and sound by using the right equipment.
To discuss your upcoming event video in Melbourne, contact Dream Engine today.