Selecting the right video production company is a serious commitment. You will be working with this company for an extended period of time, and they will be helping you shape your message and take it to the world. The following considerations will have a strong bearing on selecting the right organisation:
- View the video production showreel of the production company to see a range of their work, but also ask to view segments or whole videos of productions they have completed of a similar topic and budget range to yours. This will give you the best idea of their capabilities. Do they appear to have the creative abilities to communicate your message?
- Establish the credentials of the organisation by asking who else they have worked for. If you wish, don’t hesitate to ask for references and contact details of previous or current clients.
- Visit the production company. This will give you a stronger sense of the type of organisation you are dealing with.
- Notice whether the video producer is keen to answer your questions, and eager to learn about you and your organisation. Do they understand your organisation and what makes it unique?
- Ensure that the personal rapport between you and the video production team is good. You will be working closely with them, so satisfy yourself that you will be able to pursue a positive working relationship.
Ready to discuss your video production project? We’d love to hear from you. Contact Dream Engine today.