To prepare for a video production, you need to be comprehensive with your pre-production work. Here are some of our handiest tips to get you ready to go with your video production:
- Get your thoughts down in writing. A good way to start is by filling in our client ideas form.
- Work out a budget. Establish a budget range that you want to devote to the video production project. Not sure where to start? Contact us and we will be happy to show you a range of video production projects, and their associated budgets.
- Meet with all of the relevant stakeholders in your organisation. Ensure that you are all on the same page as to what you want to achieve.
- Gather all relevant resources, such as marketing resources, brochures, pdf’s, style guides, previous videos – any already existing assets that may inform the production of your video.
- Arrange to meet with a video production company. Here are some important questions that will help you to evaluate if what they have to offer is right for you.
- Ask the production company to present examples of video production projects they have completed in a range of budgets. This will help you to set the budget for your video production.
- View examples of work that is similar to what you want to create. Note what works and doesn’t work, and share your ideas with the video production company.
Like to learn more about the video production process? Require some advice for your video production process? Get in touch today.