Companies in the Financial Sector use video to convey information, to educate, and to advertise. When creating a video in a specialized service or niche, it’s important to hire a video production company that has an understanding of your industry.
Dream Engine has been producing videos for companies in the Financial Sector for over ten years. We’ve worked with a variety of clients including Vanguard, Legg Mason, La Trobe Financial, and Port Phillip Publishing. This decade of experience has helped us gain an understanding of the Financial Services industry, and how video can best be used.
Dream Engine has developed systems to help make the video production process as smooth and simple as possible:
- We do comprehensive pre-production analysis to identify exactly what our clients need from their video productions, and what is important to communicate
- We use our client communication system to ensure that our clients are kept up-to-date every step of the way
- And, most importantly, we ensure our videos are delivered quickly and reliably. In the Financial Sector, it’s really important that information is delivered fast so that it remains timely and relevant
There are a range of ways that companies in the Finance Services Industry use video:
Different types of financial videos:
Market update videos
Market update videos are one way that Port Phillip Publishing keeps their clients up to date with the goings on in the world financial markets. They are timely updates, delivered weekly. Since Port Phillip Publishing started producing videos with Dream Engine, the response to their promotions has increased by almost 300%.
By featuring your staff in your videos, it will help your audience get a better understanding of the people behind the businesses.
Explaining an initiative
When Grant Thornton Australia introduced their new Diversity at Work Now initiative, they commissioned Dream Engine to introduce D.A.W.N. through video. They shared this video within their organization to explain a new key initiative relevant to their employees.
La Trobe Financial has used videos produced by Dream Engine to explain specific, complex services to their stakeholders.
Good financial videos help to:
- Explain complex ideas visually
- Increase sales of financial products
- And establish a deep connection with your audience by providing them with useful information