On this week’s podcast, Inferno Marketing and design CEO and medieval armour enthusiast David Counsell to give you tips on pre-production and video strategies.
Here are the key points for you:
1. David vs David? [03:45]. What isInferno marketing and design?
2. The video standard [5:34]. It used to be that websites were the standard, find out how web video has taken this space
3. Someone has to do it [6:37]. The glamorous and not-so-glamorous sides to video strategies
4. First things First [8:41]. What are the best questions to ask yourself right off the bat? Where do you start?
5. Analysing the market [9:49]. Ryan and David talk about specific hypothetical situations to give a better look at how you can start your video strategy
6. K.I.S.S [12:00]. Attacking and solving problems
7. Getting to the meat [14:27]. How to help yourself and targeted videos
8. Are you watching your business slip away? [15:35]. What are the things you are not doing?
9. Diagnosis and Perscription [18:11]. Research and the importance of it
10. Campaign Trails [19:25]. How to use research and the importance of offering one thing at a time
11. Monitoring the health of your campaign [21:02]. What’s going in? What’s coming out?
12. Message determines medium [23:28]. Figure out what medium your message is best suited to and whats great about a customer avatar
13. Video Tailors [29:07]. Tracking and measuring analytics to see the successes and learn from the failures
14. Summing it up [34:53]. Here’s the jist: why you should choose an expert.
Ryan Spanger is one of Melbourne’s most respected and sought-after video production professionals. Ryan founded Dream Engine in 2001, and specializes in helping medium to large corporates, government departments, and the non-proﬁt sector to connect with their audience by using video.