1. David vs David? [03:45]. What isInferno marketing and design?
2. The video standard [5:34]. It used to be that websites were the standard, find out how video has taken this space
3. Someone has to do it [6:37]. The glamorous and not-so-glamorous sides to video strategies
4. First things First [8:41]. What are the best questions to ask yourself right off the bat? Where do you start?
5. Analysing the market [9:49]. Ryan and David talk about specific hypothetical situations to give a better look at how you can start your video strategy
6. K.I.S.S [12:00]. Attacking and solving problems
7. Getting to the meat [14:27]. How to help yourself and targeted videos
8. Are you watching your business slip away? [15:35]. What are the things you are not doing?
9. Diagnosis and Perscription [18:11]. Research and the importance of it
10. Campaign Trails [19:25]. How to use research and the importance of offering one thing at a time
11. Monitoring the health of your campaign [21:02]. What’s going in? What’s coming out?
12. Message determines medium [23:28]. Figure out what medium your message is best suited to and whats great about a customer avatar
13. Video Tailors [29:07]. Tracking and measuring analytics to see the successes and learn from the failures
14. Summing it up [34:53]. Here’s the jist: why you should choose an expert.
Ryan Spanger is one of Melbourne’s most respected and sought-after video production professionals. Ryan founded Dream Engine in 2001, and specializes in helping medium to large corporates, government departments, and the non-proﬁt sector to connect with their audience by using video.
About us and this blog
Based in St. Kilda, Melbourne, Dream Engine is comprised of a small, close-knit team of energetic video production professionals.
Get in touch. Tell us the results you want. We’ll make sure you get a great looking video.
About Dream Engine
Dream Engine is one of Melbourne's most established video production studios. Our corporate video production company was established fifteen years ago. We create compelling corporate and promotional video productions, powerful educational DVDs, engaging website video clips, and live event, and conference video. Learn more about how we work.