What better way to put your company’s best foot forward by showing prospective clients your success? A case study video will tell your customers a compelling story of how your product successfully solved a need or challenge for a client. This provides is a powerful marketing tool that is both professional and credible.
An effective case study will:
- Be a very strong marketing tool through it’s endorsement and product information
- Allow customers to see the potential of your product in a tangible, relatable way
- Provide evidence of your product or service’s claims by displaying a genuine example of success
- Be delivered to your clients and customers in a professional and modern way
With Dream Engine’s knowledge and experience, we will deliver for you a case study video that:
- Clearly outlines the challenge or need that required your product or service.
- Explain thoroughly how your product was able to solve this
- Most of all show off your results! Display exactly what sort of impact and difference your product or service made to a satisfied customer
Many of our clients have chosen to utilise the case study format:
Blackberry chose to commission a case study video to launch their new BBM messenger service. The video, which was used as a part of their social media strategy, allowed them to show it’s audience how the service was able to provide a secure, free messenger service to it’s customers.
Yamaha Music decided to create profiles of several professional musicians on why they prefer Yamaha musical equipment. This gave their products a great, credible endorsement by real musicians.
Fenwick Software wanted to show it’s audience how their computer systems allowed their clients, the Alex Frasier Group, to save time and resources, as well as providing them with considerable expansion opportunities.
With high quality, professional videos being more cost-effective and powerful than ever, it’s the perfect time to introduce another element to your marketing campaign. With a case study video, let your last success create your next success.
Ryan Spanger is one of Melbourne’s most respected and sought-after video production professionals. Ryan founded Dream Engine in 2001, and specializes in helping medium to large corporates, government departments, and the non-proﬁt sector to connect with their audience by using video.