How to make a testimonial video
Case Study videos are really powerful. Capture the stories of your best customers. Ask them to talk about what it was like working with you. The impact you’ve had on them. At Dream Engine we make a lot of testimonial videos for our clients. In this video I’ll give you my case study video formula.
Don’t ask for a testimonial. Ask for feedback. There’s a big difference. You’re not just asking people to say something nice about you. By asking for feedback you’ll get something that’s a lot more authentic and genuine.
Here are some questions to ask. They usually yield some great answers:
- What was the challenge that you were having?
- What was stopping you from solving it yourself?
- Why did you choose us to help you solve it?
- What was it like working with us?
- What are things like now that the problem is solved?
- Who would you recommend this service to, and why
- Anything else you’d like to add
I always throw that one in at the end. Sometimes thats when you get the best answers.
The next step is to think about who you would include in a case study video. Who are your best customers? What sort of things would they say about you and your business? And what impact would sharing those stars with your prospect have?
Once you’re ready to get started on your case study video, get in touch, and we’ll guide you through the process.