There’s a very good reason for collecting customer testimonial videos from your clients: it is a very strong way of helping to establish the credibility of your product or service. Customer testimonial videos also demonstrate to potential customers how you were able to help others, just like them, solve their problem.
The structure of a testimonial video should follow a “before-during-after” structure:
- What were things like for your client before they began working with you?
- What problems or challenges were they experiencing?
- What impact was this problem having on their business?
- What methods were they using, and why were those methods no longer working well enough?
- What was it like for the client to work with you?
- What problems were you able to solve?
- What impact did the work that you do have on the client’s business?
- What were the things that you did that the client found most beneficial?
- How is your client’s business functioning now compared to before they started working with you?
- What main changes has your client noticed?
- What benefits has your client noticed?
- What systems or ongoing processes have you put in place for your client?
- Would they recommend you and, if so, why?
Combine the responses to the above questions into a 2-3 minute video production. Add still images, video footage, and titles. The result is a powerful case study that demonstrates the value that you deliver to your clients.