Once you decide to make a conference video to capture your upcoming event in Melbourne, the first step is to get clear on the purpose of the video. Do you want to:
- °Capture and share the event with people who couldn’t be there?
- °Create a highlights video to show the benefits of attending the conference, to help promote the next event?
- °Use the opportunity of gathering many of your team members and customers in the one place to capture some interviews?
- °Produce a same-day-edit video of the event to present to attendees at the close of the conference?
- °Film a range of content and distribute short videos via your social media channels?
Or a combination of the above?
Capturing video at your conference is a great opportunity to leverage the event, and share valuable content. A huge amount of work has gone into planning the event. So it makes sense to get as much value from that work as possible.
Dream Engine was recently commissioned by leading online learning platform Schoolbox to produce a series of videos by filming their Engage+Inspire Meetup event held at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
The video project had two main purposes:
- °Create an engaging highlights video to show potential attendees the value of coming to next year’s event in Melbourne
- °Create a series of four short social media videos that highlight different aspects of the conference.
Here’s one of the videos we produced for social media:
“Dream Engine were very professional to work with from initial enquiry, pre-production meeting, the onsite video team and endeavouring to finalise video footage in a timely manner post-event. The high-quality of the videos showcase our event wonderfully and will really help us to advertise the event for future years.”
Emily Cowen, Event Coordinator
To discuss your upcoming conference video in Melbourne, get in touch today.